Garden Sal by Durene Jones freebie pattern is ready now. I enjoyed every stitch as always, stitching Durene’s project. There is a birdhouse, a lot of birds and butterflies here. What is more, a bee, a hive and lots of flowers, hare and hedgehog, a garden gnome and mushroom…and a lot of sweet details. I used DMC thread by Durene’s key and Murano beige evenweave 32 count.
Chamomile flowers bloom in the meadows, and here we have a Camomile Collar
This was my first kit I’ve bought, because peonies were my mum favourite flowers. It was my mother, who taught me to cross stitch, embroider, knit and crochet. In memory of my mum I cross stitch these beautiful flowers.
The producer of the kit is Riolis Ltd., from Moscow, Russia riolis
The author of the pattern is an artist Anna Petrosyan.
The kit contais:
- easy instruction in different languages: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian;
- multicolour chart (I prefer black and white charts, so it was some new experience for me);
- 14 count white Zweigart Aida fabric (now I’ll change it to evenweave, but remeber, it was my first kit);
- Anchor stranded thread (20 colours);
- threads sampler;
- a needle (a very thin and a very good needle).
The work is made with:
- 1-strand cross-stitich;
- 2-strand cross-stitches;
- 3-strand cross stitches;
- tapestry stitch of 1 strand;
- back stitch with 1-strand stitch;
- back stitch with 2-strand stitches.
What is more, 7 combined colours are used in this pattern. Thus, it was not as easy, as it seems to be, but the effect is worth the work I’ve done. Finished size 15 3/4” x 11 3/4” or 40 x 30 cm.
A new Irish crochet 3 D flowers Set, made in 2018 year colour – purple and lilac.
Lately I am passionate about Irish crochet and instead of finishing a collar, I constantly crochet different elements, such as these white flowers or colourful leaves. DMC white and variegated thread 20, Clover hook number 0,75.